Monday 9 July 2012

Wir Liben

So, i've finally got a few more photos from my Fashion Show. It was SUCH an emotional week, but i spent most of it running off adrenaline and heaps of tea.
I was incredibly nervous walking down the catwalk, especailly because my beloved parents and best friends and boyfriend were there to see it on the finale night.

Every single nightmare, death threat, panic attack, blood, sweat and tear has been worth it though because i received a DDD* grade for my whole course
AND
the Outstanding Acheivement Award
AND
Sustainable Fashion Award!!

I cried ALOT when I was called on stage to collect my awards, my heart was in my throat and I was so overwhelmed I sobbed during my speech! It was the best end to my 2 years of this amazing course.

Because of this course, I finally found something I adore, and I have places at both Manchester and London Universities, but I'm not going until next year as I am planning to spend time in America travelling around the different states. Also, I'm having a brilliant time with Jazzy Jeff's Junk right now, and I don't think I can part with all my stock!






No comments:

Post a Comment