Tuesday 6 August 2013

The September Issue.

The September Issue.



We are currently one week into August - does this scare anyone else? The year has flown by. Granted, it has been 8 months of work, end of friendships, start of relationships, heartbreak, tears and new ventures and the craziest time and I cannot believe its now only 4 months to Christmas (urgh). The weather is slowly starting to creep back into dull and dreary and its now time to start planning our inspiration for Septembers outfits. Of course, I will be wearing a real fur coat throughout winter, I love this beautiful Emilio Pucci jacket - the long shaggy style reminds me of the iconic Kate Moss, who I am always envious of - how does she manage to look so effortless in winter when us lot have runny noses and windswept hair?! I have a beautiful French black rabbit fur coat that I shall be wearing throughout the season which is similar to this Pucci one, my first real Vintage find all those years ago! Next up is a handbag - I have a Vivienne Westwood heart shaped crocodile skin bag which I carry everywhere - but this vintage Chanel bag is to die for - the classic quilted style is timeless and I am desperately searching for one like this! I don't think I shall ever be able to afford one though!
The beautiful tan suede ankle boots are by Vagabond - I love their shoes and the chunky low heel will be perfect to team with thick tights and dresses. As for dresses, I've been lusting after Mary Katrantzou prints for ages. However, I can't afford the prices! A great alternative is the designer Emma Cook, who does some gorgeous graphic prints like this mini dress. A silk like this is still light enough to keep that end of summer vibe, but can be layered up with chunky knits and thick tights to carry you through to autumn.
I can't let go of my favourites - Baroque, Alexander McQueen and Egyptian. These gorgeous McQueen embroidered pumps are just perfect. As is this beautiful Rosita Bonita Scarab necklace - I've recently discovered Rosita Bonita and I am totally head over heels with their stuff!
Pull all outfits together with a slick of plum purple lipstick.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment