Tuesday 14 May 2013

I.C LV in LC.

As most of you should know, Irregular Choice opened a store in Leicester in October 2012. I am lucky enough to work in the shop from time to time, and help run the facebook and twitter pages. I took some snaps last week for the page and finally I have the time to put them on here!

 
These are the beautiful Ali Ba Ba and Got The Hump limited edition heels - perfect for statement shoes, in gorgeous jewel colours. They have camels on. There is camels on these shoes, what more could you want from a pair of heels? The beautiful metallic on the boots would look great with an all black outfit, team them with gold jewellery and some sequins.
 
 
These are the beautiful Poetic License pumps, Anchors Away. I absolutely love the nautical theme, and these shoes add a cute retro look - I think they would look fantastic with a 1940s or 1950s tea dress and a bright red lipstick. The peach/grey/yellow palette gives a fresh twist on the classic nautical theme, and the cute boat charm adds that 'irregular' twist. Perfect for summer weather (whenever that happens).
 
 
I'm like a magpie when it comes to sequins and gold. This is a crazy neck collar piece that I am completely in love with. A decadent mix of beads and jewel colours, with a gold tassel. Reminds me of the Egyptian neck plates and all those beautiful glamorous necklaces worn by Cleopatra (real and Liz Taylor). I would love to make this a really trashy addition to an outfit - maybe to compliment a Versace style printed shirt? Or even a sheer blouse and gold disco pants? The possibility is endless. I understand this is not to most peoples taste but OH MY GOD I love it so much!
 
 
This is one of the recurring designs that Irregular Choice make - the Trinkletina shoe. Retro gingham fabric makes this shoe so cute! The Perspex heel gives the classic I.C look, whilst the bow and charms make it even more eye catching. There is also a matching bag, which would be perfect for a weekender as it holds EVERYTHING! I used to think matching your shoes and bag was incredibly tacky - however in this case I think tacky makes the outfit!
 
 
Finally, this is Dave the resident Tiger. Possibly the campest Tiger anyone will ever see - but makes an incredible talking point with customers and if anything makes me want to become a taxidermist.
All in a day.
 
Irregular Choice is located on the High Street, between Tinfish Shoes and Wellgosh.
 
If you've not visited yet, your missing out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment