Sunday 26 May 2013

Smooth Styling: Leicester's Finest.

If your a true Leicester resident you will know about Kasbah Piercing & Tattoos on Silver Street. I first became familiar when I worked at Goldrush Vintage in Malcom Arcade around 3 years ago - Kasbah was situated opposite and since then, every piercing has been done by Charlie, and every tattoo by Che - and I shall continue to do so as long as i'm in Leicester!

Charlie and me bonded over a mutual love over Kasabian and mad clothes, and has been one of my closest friends ever since. He works SO hard at Kasbah (a family business) and also on his acting - and I am SO proud to say he debuted his role in HOLLYOAKS a few weeks ago! Part of the new Roscoe Family, he plays Freddie, and already has made a brilliant impression on every Hollyoaks fan I have met - he really deserves it, because bloody hell he has worked hard for it!

Now I work as a freelance stylist, i'm pretty chuffed to say that I've styled one of Leicester's finest - here's a snap from The British Soap Awards of Charlie (top right) and his on screen family. His suit is, of course, Alexander McQueen, styled with accessories from Jazzy Jeff's Junk. Hopefully he will keep me in mind for more of his appearances (well he best bloody do anyway)


And a little photo of me and him taken today in the glorious Leicester sunshine.
 
 
I'm wearing these American Apparel leggings to death at the moment, and teamed it with a handmade dress from Ksuko Clothing in Royal Arcade, Leicester.
 
If your a Hollyoaks fan (and even if you aren't) you can catch it on Channel 4/E4 every week day. Charlie is also featuring in the second Kick Ass film which is out this summer!
So proud of this guy.
 
LSF Charlie! Love H x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment