Monday 10 June 2013

Styling, Sequins & Shoes.

As you know, Jazzy Jeff's Junk had a photo shoot with Labelled Magazine a few months ago, shot by Rococo Imaging. I styled and provided all the clothes for the shoot, which is being featured in Labelled Magazine later this month. I've received some of the shots from the photographers and they are beautiful, really well shot and edited (the styling isn't too bad either!).






Here are a few of my favourite shots from the shoot. We used the beautiful Taps Bar in Leicester - a cosy basement with lots of cubby holes and distressed walls, which I think worked really well with the colours and patterns of the clothes. I'm really excited to see them in glossy print! The models were fantastic and hopefully I shall be working with them again on further shoots. All the clothes in the shoot will be available on the facebook page as soon as the photos are published.

In other news, I've been working a lot on the online side of Tinfish/Irregular Choice - which involves lots of trying on the new shoes! Perks of the job and all that. Here are my favourites from Irregular Choice, called Slam Dunk. They have pigs on. And you can see my new foot tattoo which i'm in love with, and had it shaded and coloured later that day!

 
Stay Jazzy. H x

No comments:

Post a Comment